Saturday, May 31, 2008

NEW FALL/WINTER 2008 IDEA BOOK

If you haven't heard yet, the current Catalog is good through August 10th. Stampin' Up! will be releasing the Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog at Convention in August. Be sure to let me know if you want to reserve your copy if you want one right away in August. I'll be pre-ordering on July 20th. ****Those who pre-order will be given first priority to my stash of brand new catties! Want a FREE copy? Ask me about my Stamp Clubs now forming! Retired Stamp Set List will be released June 15th. I will post a list here on my Blog as soon as I know. Retired Accessory List will be released July 21st. Any of the current punches, ribbon, papers, tools, scrapbooking items & wheels will be on this list if retiring.These items are only available as supplies last, so contact me ASAP if you want any of them.


In Color items will retire. This includes:
Purely Pomegranate
Wild Wasabi
Soft Sky
Groovy Guava
River Rock
Blue Bayou


If you love any of these 6 In Colors be sure to stock up on them. And if you have any of the ink pads, be sure to order the Ink Refill so you can keep your ink pad moist for a long time. And then you'll want to have a supply of card stock on hand to go with your favorite ink, right?? The stitched ribbons that match so well will be retiring as well as any papers or Simply Scrappin' kits that have any In Colors in them too.*****Any of these items will only be available as supplies last after July 21st, so order the before that date if you really want them!

No comments: